Seattle startup Syndio employed Milan Parikh as its new chief monetary officer.
Parikh is a longtime finance chief and was most lately CFO at telecommunications software program firm MATRIXX. He additionally was CFO at Fan TV, which was acquired by TiVo.
Based in 2017, Syndio’s data-science powered software program is utilized by firms to investigate and resolve pay fairness points on account of gender, race or different comparisons, and to offer methods for fixing these disparities. Its platform is utilized by greater than 200 firms, together with American Airways, Salesforce, Nordstrom, Basic Mills, and others.
Different key personnel adjustments throughout the Pacific Northwest tech business:
- Seattle house providers firm Porch Group named Shawn Tabak, former CFO at Bare Wines, as chief monetary officer.
- Meta VP of Connectivity Dan Rabinovitsj joined the board of Absci, the Vancouver, Wash.-based drug creation firm.
- Victoria Vrana, a longtime chief on the Gates Basis, is stepping down in January to develop into CEO of GlobalGiving.
- F5 government vp Haiyan Tune is stepping down and Kara Sprague is now chief product officer.
- IoT big Samsara employed Sharath Udupa, former senior director of engineering at Qualtrics, as vp of engineering, and former SAP Concur and Microsoft chief Deepak Seth as common supervisor. Each execs are based mostly within the Seattle space.
- Camas, Wash.-based cybersecurity firm Tozny added Jamil Jaffer, managing director at Falcon Eclipse Ventures, to its board.