Hey There’s a neat resolution to saving particular greeting playing cards with out protecting the bodily litter. Now in a significant replace, Hey There 2 has obtained auto card detection, hashtags, a brand new default view, new customized icons designed by Primary Apple Man, and extra.
Hey There 2 simply launched on the App Retailer. Accessible for iPhone and iPad, it presents a clear and seamless strategy to manage and type essential playing cards from birthdays, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, and so on.
Beforehand, the app included an extended checklist of wealthy options like iCloud syncing, Dwelling and Lock Display widgets, Stay Textual content assist, a number of viewing choices, Face ID assist, and customizable themes.
Now with the newest launch, Hey There has grow to be even simpler to make use of and extra succesful. Headlining is auto card detection that makes it faster to seize and crop playing cards when including them along with your iPhone or iPad digital camera.
Hashtags are a invaluable new strategy to kind and make discovering your playing cards quicker (with the Professional model), the brand new default view exhibits extra data at a look, and the photograph selector makes use of Apple’s newest PhotosPicker API.
Extra new options embody as much as 10 footage per Card, three new premium icons designed by the proficient Primary Apple Man, and a brand new double-tap to zoom-in functionality. The replace additionally options quite a lot of different enhancements and bug fixes.
Hey There’s a free obtain from the App Retailer with the Professional model unlocking limitless collections, hashtags, a number of pictures per card, customized icons, and extra. Hey There Professional runs $0.99/month, $9.99/12 months, or $24.99 as a lifetime buy.
Full 2.0 launch notes:
== New ==
• Automated card detection, seize, and cropping when including a card utilizing the digital camera
• Hashtags — a simple strategy to cross reference playing cards by matter or theme (Professional)
• New default view exhibits extra data at your fingertips
• Rebuilt library photograph choice utilizing Apple’s latest PhotosPicker API
• As much as 10 photos per card (Professional)
• Three all-new premium icons courtesy of Primary Apple Man: Primary, Primary Blue and Primary Fireplace (Professional)
• All new pinch-to-zoom expertise — double faucet to zoom in, drag your finger to pan round, and so on
• Handle your subscription proper contained in the app
• On-line Cowl Pictures are actually cached domestically for collections that use them
• Customers can now kind all playing cards by oldest to latest/latest to oldest
• New Reddit group obtainable for sharing nice playing cards, experiences, and group assist: /r/HelloThereApp
== Improved ==
• Max View now scrolls vertically as a substitute of horizontal Tab view
• Improved alerting for gadgets that don’t assist Stay Textual content
• Improved Lock Display launcher widget
• Improved picture high quality of playing cards added with the Digicam
• Improved Cowl Picture on-line picture search
== Fastened ==
• Fastened widgets that may fail to load photos in some instances
• Fastened a difficulty the place marking a card as favourite may not save throughout app launches
• Fastened the sender filter spacing
• Fastened a difficulty with the Sea Foam app icon
• Fastened ghost touches on iPad
• Fastened mismatched assortment textual content formatting
• Eliminated unavailable apps from rakTech App Advertisements
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.